Registration methods and policy
- By Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard)
- By Bank Transfer (Telegraphic Transfer)
Delegates of CSCL2011 could pay the registration fee by bank transfer from the bank in your region to the HSBC bank account owned by the University of Hong Kong. Details of the HSBC bank account are as follows:
|Bank Name||The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited|
|Bank Address||1 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong|
|Bank A/C No.||004-002-222834-001|
|Beneficiary Name||The University of Hong Kong|
|Remark||Registration fee for CSCL 2011 conference organized by CITE, HKU (Dept code: 10001)|
Notes for registrants paid by Bank Transfer (Telegraphic Transfer):
Registrants who choose to pay the registration fee by bank transfer are required to bear the processing fee charged by their own bank and the bank charges by HSBC (USD 12) for receiving the funds. Please add USD 12 to your registration fee.
- Registrants must write the remark “Registration fee for CSCL 2011 conference organized by CITE, HKU (Dept code: 10001)” when they perform the bank transfer so that the University of Hong Kong Finance Office will know the source of this income.
- As soon as you have completed the bank transfer, please fax the remittance advice to the conference secretariat (CITE) at (852) 2517 7194 or email the scanned copy of the advice to cscl2011 @ cite.hku.hk for us to verify the transaction. Please kindly write down the participant’s name, date and time of the transfer and country & city of origin on the advice.
Registration related reminders
- The conference accepts registration fee to be paid by bank transfer (telegraphic transfer) and credit card through the online registration system. Other payment methods like cheque/cash/bank draft will not be accepted.
- Please select the Registration category (ISLS members, ISLS students, Practitioners) before you enter the registration system
- Registrants who are current ISLS full or student members are required to provide a proof of their membership status
- Registrants who are school teachers supported by EDB should register via the Training Calendar system
- You will have to register for the following, which are charged separately:
- After finishing the registration, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration.
- An official receipt will be given to those participants who have paid the registration fee.
- All Pre-Conference registrants must also register for the main Conference.
- If you have any enquiries about registration & payment, please contact cscl2011 @ cite.hku.hk.
You cannot cancel your main registration if you are the only registered author for an accepted presentation. Cancellations must be made in writing to the conference secretariat at cscl2011 @ cite.hku.hk. Refund arrangements are as follows:
- If notification is received on or before May 15, 2011, a refund of 75% of the registration fee will be made.
- If notification is received between May 15 and June 15, a refund of 50% of the registration fee will be made.
- If notification is received after June 15, no refund will be made.
In refund cases, there will be an additional processing fee of USD30.