Visa to Mainland China
Participants who wish to travel to Mainland China after the conference and who need help to apply for China visa can seek help from the travel agent.
Participants can also ask enquiries about the Hong Kong local tours and the tours in China at the counter.
Travel agent counter opens on
July 5, 2011 (Tue, 09:30 – 13:30) at the foyer of Rayson Huang Theatre
July 6, 2011 (Wed, 09:30 – 13:30) at the foyer of Hui Pun Hing Lecture Theatre (LE1), Library Extension Building
- Clients are recommended to apply China visa in their own countries.
- The travel agent will collect your passport with one photo on July 05 / July 06, 2011. The process will take 2-3 working days (except Saturday, Sunday and public holiday) for application.
- The travel agent will deliver your passport to your hotel.
- Certain nationalities cannot apply in Hong Kong and should apply at their own countries. Also there are surcharge for some nationalities for applying China visa. Details for application, visa fee and surcharge will be advised upon request and should be checked with the travel agent before arrival. All information are subject to change by visa authority without prior notice.
- For enquiries, please contact Associated Tours Limited – Ms. Eugenie Lok Shop 113, 1/F, Regal Kowloon Hotel, 71 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2733 0107
Fax: (852) 2369 5687