Conference registration is required for attendance and presentation at the conference. Your registration fee includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Receipt of conference materials. Conference program will be available via a web app, and full papers, symposium overviews, and poster summaries will be available as a web download.
- Evening receptions and Thursday social event at National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
Registration Fees *
Online registration is now closed. The conference still has spots open for on-site registration. Additional fees of $100 for onsite registration are included in the rates below.
Pre-Conference Workshops require an additional registration fee:
On-Campus Meal Package $30.93
Parking Permit $20
Participant registration will be guaranteed only when all fees have been paid. If you register as an ISLS Member or Student Member, your membership status will be verified via the current ISLS member list. If your membership has lapsed, an ICLS representative will contact you to renew your membership.
- If you need to make a change once you have received your confirmation, please send an email or fax with your name and requested change(s) to email@example.com or fax: 303-492-5959.
- To avoid duplicate registration or charges to your account, please do not register a second time.
For cancellations received by May 22, 2014, your fee will be refunded less a $35 processing charge.
For cancellations received after May 22, 2014, refunds are not possible.
Due to costs incurred by ICLS prior to the conference, unforeseen events preventing travel will not be sufficient cause for a refund.