Online Registration for ICLS2016 is now closed. If you want to join us for ICLS2016, you have to do on-site registration. For on-site registration information, kindly please contact the ICLS2016 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can register under two categories:
- ISLS Member (member and student member).
If you are not a member, you can become a member before registering for the conference. This can be done through the society website: https://www.isls.org/members/member-registration
“Singapore based conference registrants, please read the instructions on this page advising how to apply for ISLS membership before beginning your conference registration process.”
- K-12 Practitioner
Participants who wish to register as Practitioner (K-12 Teacher) must attach a proof of practitioner status in the form of a valid school staff card/certifying letter from school with information about the institution/school upon registration for the conference. To check whether you qualify for this track, kindly email us at email@example.com If you are presenting papers in the main conference, you are not eligible for this track. Please note that there will not be any refund if you register in the wrong track.
Main Conference Registration Fee
The main registration fee includes access to all conference sessions, conference proceedings and information pack, 3 tea/coffee breaks during each conference day, and the Welcome Reception.
The basic registration fee for the main conference includes:
- Participation in main conference sessions
- Conference information pack (including access to electronic proceedings and programme)
- Welcome Reception on the night of Tuesday, 21 June 2016.
- Lunch, Morning and afternoon tea breaks from 22 June to 24 June 2016.
The basic registration fee does not include the following:
- The Conference Banquet on Thursday, 23 June 2016. If you wish to participate in the Conference Banquet, payment has to be made separately during the registration process.
- Participation in pre-conference workshops
- Your hotel accommodation
Pre-Conference Workshops and Registration Fee
Although conference registration is now closed (as of May 22nd), pre-conference workshop registrations are still open. Pre-Conference Workshops require an additional registration fee. To attend any of these workshops, you must first register for the conference. For on-site registration information, kindly please contact the ICLS2016 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register for a Pre-Conference Workshop
In order to register for a workshop, ISLS members must be signed in on https://www.isls.org/ & then navigate to the individual workshop registration page (and paste the relevant URL in their browser address bar).
Full Day Workshops - Monday, June 20
- NEW - Revisiting Learning Communities: Innovations in Theory and Practice https://www.isls.org/revisiting-learning-communities
- NEW - Towards next steps for the CSCL Community: Advancing science and informing real world collaboration in Web 2.0 https://www.isls.org/next-steps-cscl-community
- Organizing Design-Based Implementation Research in Research-Practice Partnerships https://www.isls.org/organizing-design-based-implementation-research
- Multimodal Learning Analytics Tutorial Workshop https://www.isls.org/multimodal-learning-analytics-tutorial-workshop
- Teaching the Learning Sciences: Making NAPLeS Videos More Useful for local courses https://www.isls.org/teaching-the-learning-sciences
- Decolonizing Research Practices and Methodologies: Building Partnerships For Learning Sciences Research In The ‘Majority World’ https://www.isls.org/decolonizing-research-practices-and-methodologies
Half Day Workshops - Tuesday, June 21
- NEW - How Students Learn In East Asian Cultures And How That Learning May Evolve In The Future https://www.isls.org/how-students-learn-east-asian-cultures-evolve
- CANCELLED - Examining Longitudinal Patterns of Learning Behaviour through Evidence Centered Design https://www.isls.org/examining-longitudinal-patterns-of-learning-behaviour
- NEW - Computer-Based Learning Environments for Deep Learning in Inquiry and Problem-Solving Contexts https://www.isls.org/computer-based-learning-environments
- Embodiment and Designing Learning Environments https://www.isls.org/embodiment-and-designing-learning-environments
- CANCELLED - Designing & Validating Digital Learning Environments That Support & Scaffold Learning Mindsets, Skills & Habits https://www.isls.org/designing-and-validating-digital-learning-environments
Important Pre-conference Events Registration Notes
(Workshops and Tutorials/Doctorial Consortia/Early Career Workshop/Mid Career Workshop)
- Some workshops may require some advance submissions. These requirements may have their own deadlines. Please read information for each workshop carefully.
- The fee for the pre-conference events depends on whether it is a full or half day event. Please make sure that you have paid accordingly.
- You can only register for the pre-conference workshops after registering for the main conference.
- If you are a workshop organiser, you do not need to pay the fee for the workshop that you are organising. However, you need to pay the registration fee for the main conference. Only a maximum of 3 organisers per workshop will be exempted under this provision.
- All pre-conference events must be registered no later than 2 June 2016.
- Full day workshop registration includes: tea/coffee breaks and lunch.
- Half day workshop registration includes: tea/coffee break.
- No early bird rates are available for pre-conference workshops registration.
Cancellation of Registration
Since the cancellation deadline has passed, registrations cancelled from now onwards will not be eligible for a refund.