The International Society of the Learning Sciences (ISLS) invites proposals to host the 2023 ISLS Annual Meeting. The ISLS Annual Meeting consists of two concurrent programs – Learning Sciences and CSCL, preceded by workshops and professional development activities. Proposals are invited from current ISLS members representing institutions or organizations around the world. Hosts of the 2023 meeting can expect to work with the ISLS Conference Committee to plan the Annual Meeting.
Interested potential organizers are asked to submit a two-page letter of interest that includes the following information:
- the proposed organizers of the Annual Meeting, including brief statements of their relationships to the Learning Sciences and/or CSCL communities along with contact information;
- theme for the Annual Meeting;
- dates that can be accommodated during the month of June;
- the location and venue (e.g., academic institution, hotel, conference center);
- attractions and opportunities of the location and surrounding areas.
Note: The 2021 ISLS Annual Meeting is planned for Bochum, Germany and in 2022 for Japan.
Letters of interest must be submitted by December 31, 2020 to Ulrich Hoppe, ISLS Conference Committee chair, at [email protected] The Conference Committee welcomes discussions prior to submission of letters of interest, arranged by emailing [email protected] Letters of interest received by December 31, 2020 will be evaluated by the ISLS Conference Committee.