We are thrilled to announce the newly elected members of the ILSSA committee, which formally begin their terms during the 2021 Annual Meeting of ISLS. Our new and returning committee members include (terms are 1 year except for co-chairs):
- Co-chair: Chris Ostrowdun (continuing 2nd year of term)
- Co-chair: Aireale Rodgers (starting 2-year term)
- Membership and Outreach: Tuğçe Aldemir
- Communications: Laura Zeller
- Treasurer: Canan Turkmen
- Asia-Pacific Regional Rep: Yawen Yu
- Europe/UK Regional Rep: Amy Yanhong Li
- Global South (Central/South America, Africa) Regional Rep: Cassia de Oliveira Fernandez
We thank everyone for participating in the elections and voting!
As a reminder, we will also be hosting our student event at ISLS today (June 10) called “Student Research Crossover – Networking” where you can meet fellow students. This will be followed by “Student Research Crossover Party” where you can talk more to the committee and play some games while connecting with peers with similar interests.
Hope to see many of you there!
Chris Ostrowdun, Co-Chair ILSSA