JLS 2021 Reviewer of the Year Recognition
We are so grateful to all JLS reviewers and editorial board members for taking considerable time and intellectual energy to write detailed, rigorous, and supportive reviews. Your service has been crucial to the standing and impact of JLS and to the growth of our field.
Among this strong and supportive group of reviewers, we recognize 9 scholars whose reviewing was exceptionally productive and generous in 2021. Criteria for selection include: (1) completing multiple reviews for the journal that are (2) thorough and constructive, (3) timely; that (4) provide mentorship and encouragement to authors; and (5) reflect core values and practices of the field.
We are pleased to recognize as this year’s JLS Reviewers of the Year for 2021:
- Luke Conlin – Salem State University, U.S.A.
- Sugat Dabholkar – Northwestern University, U.S.A.
- Colin Hennessy Elliot – University of Colorado, Boulder and Utah State University, U.S.A.
- Danielle Keifert – University of North Texas, U.S.A.
- Chandra Orrill – UMass Dartmouth, U.S.A.
- Antti Rajala – University of Oulu, Finland
- Ben Rydal Shapiro – Georgia State University, U.S.A.
- Katie Headrick Taylor – University of Washington, Seattle, U.S.A.
- Eli Tucker – Raymond – Boston University, U.S.A.
Thank you and congratulations!
A. Susan Jurow and Jianwei Zhang
Co-Editors in Chief
Journal of the Learning Sciences