A summary has not yet been provided for this topic. If you’d like to submit one, please email us at [email protected].
Syllabi and Slides
Watch the full webinar on Augmented Reality in the Learning Sciences featuring Susan Yoon and Eric Klopfer:
Listen to the Augmented Reality in the Learning Sciences webinar
- Yoon, S., Elinich, K., Wang, J., Steinmeier, C., & Tucker, S. (2012). Using augmented reality and knowledge-building scaffolds to improve learning in a science museum. International Journal of Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning, 7(4), 519-541.
- Wu, H. K., Lee, S. W. Y., Chang, H. Y., & Liang, J. C. (2013). Current status, opportunities and challenges of augmented reality in education. Computers & Education, 62, 41-49.
- Cuendet, S., Bonnard, Q., Do-Lenh, S., & Dillenbourg, P. (2013). Designing augmented reality for the classroom. Computers & Education, 68, 557-569.
- Klopfer, E., & Sheldon, J. (2010). Augmenting your own reality: Student authoring of science-based augmented reality games. New Directions for Youth Development, 28, 85-94.
- New Media Consortium. (2012). NMC Horizon Report: 2012 K-12 edition. Austin, TX: The New Media Consortium, pp. 28-31.
- New Media Consortium. (2010). NMC Horizon Report: 2010 Museum Edition. Austin, TX: The New Media Consortium, pp. 14-19.
Learning Scientists Who Have Researched This Topic
- Chris Dede
- Pierre Dillenbourg
- Matt Dunleavy
- Eric Klopfer
- Eleni Kyza
- Leilah Lyons
- Tom Moher
- Kurt Squire
- Susan Yoon