A summary has not yet been provided for this topic. If you’d like to submit one, please email us at [email protected].
Syllabi and Slides
Listen to the Automated Argumentation Analysis webinar
- Byron, D. K., & Heeman, P. A. (1997). Discourse marker use in task-oriented spoken dialog. Proceedings of EuroSpeech’97, Fifth European Conference on Speech Communication and Technology. Rhodes, Greece, September 22-25, 1997.
- Erkens, G., & Janssen, J. (2008). Automatic coding of dialogue acts in collaboration protocols. International Journal of Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (ijCSCL), 3, 447-470. [Access Online]
- Janssen, J., Erkens, G., & Kanselaar, G. (2007). Visualization of agreement and discussion processes during computer-supported collaborative learning. Computers in Human Behavior, 23(3), 1105-1125.
- Jordan, M. E., Schallert, D. L., Park, Y., Lee, S., Chiang, Y. V., Cheng, A. J., Song, K., Chu, H. R., Kim, T., & Lee, H. (2012). Expressing uncertainty in computer-mediated discourse: language as a marker of intellectual work. Discourse Processes, 49(8), 660-692.
- Rahimi, M. (2011). Discourse markers in argumentative and expository writing of Iranian EFL learners. World Journal of English Language, 1(2), 68-78.
- Schiffrin, D. (1987). Discourse markers. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.